4. Oh how soft this is! This soft camel toy by Coochy Coogives our little angel comfort on the road. Designed in the classical Gingham Fabric in light blue and baby pink it is so adorable and is a great keepsake of Dubai.
5. Prince or Princess Booties available in Babysouk.
8. The go everywhere lunch boxfor littles by b.box available in bubsboutique, complete set with: Bowl with two separate compartments so you can serve different foods, soft tip spoon that clips inside the lid, non slip base and dishwasher safe.
9. The famous giraffe ‘Sophie’ available in Db Babies, in natural rubber (phthalate-free), who has been part of babies’ lives for over 50 years. Slender, flexible, and soft, baby can squeeze and chew her in complete safety.
10. These unique mitts from Guava Kids in the US are available in Db Babies, feature a two-part signature closure system that keeps scratches and germs at bay while adjusting to fit as baby grows.
It is very important to wear a seat belt while pregnant if you are driving or not (unless expressly authorised by your doctor).
To avoid injuring yourself and your baby, though, the lap belt should be secured below your belly, across your hipbones. Never wear the lap belt across or above your belly. During a crash (even minor), the sudden jolt from a belt in this position could cause the placenta to tear away from the uterus.
The shoulder strap should be placed next to the abdomen, between the breasts and over the middle of the clavicle.
The more you are pregnant, the less you will feel comfortable while driving: Pregnant Izi Fix by Besafe is your answer to make sure that you fasten your seat belt properly!