A tiny new addition to your life will be arriving soon, a baby! You have been awaiting their arrival for three quarters of a year (a long time when you are literally carrying them!) And, you know the sex….it’s a boy! Emotions are paramount: excitement, nerves, joy, happiness, worry (if you are anything like me!); but more than anything there is a sense of anticipation and organization. What do you need to get in preparation for your new little boy? What does he need?
This is a topic of much deliberation and many questions. Your big, fantastic day is over and you realise just how many beautiful presents, gifts, and well wishes you received before, during and after your wedding day. You need to say thank-you to everyone, but the task seems overwhelming. Where did you put all the addresses? Who got you what? What do you say? When do you say thank-you and how?
These baby products for AED 100 or less make perfect presents for your baby registry or for a baby shower gift list.
Doing this helps ensure that your baby-shower registry includes a variety of price points so that everyone can find something they can afford.
4. Oh how soft this is! This soft camel toy by Coochy Coo gives our little angel comfort on the road. Designed in the classical Gingham Fabric in light blue and baby pink it is so adorable and is a great keepsake of Dubai.
5. Prince or Princess Booties available in Babysouk.
7. A must-have for every new mum expecting a baby boy…
8. The go everywhere lunch box for littles by b.box available in bubsboutique, complete set with: Bowl with two separate compartments so you can serve different foods, soft tip spoon that clips inside the lid, non slip base and dishwasher safe.
9. The famous giraffe ‘Sophie’ available in Db Babies, in natural rubber (phthalate-free), who has been part of babies’ lives for over 50 years. Slender, flexible, and soft, baby can squeeze and chew her in complete safety.
The minister conducted an abbreviated ceremony and the wedding party was told to evacuate on Saturday. As guests headed for the cars, wedding photographer Josh Newton took some photos of the couple with the wildfire raging in the background.
Photography by Josh Newton.