These baby products for AED 100 or less make perfect presents for your baby registry or for a baby shower gift list.
Doing this helps ensure that your baby-shower registry includes a variety of price points so that everyone can find something they can afford.
4. Oh how soft this is! This soft camel toy by Coochy Coo gives our little angel comfort on the road. Designed in the classical Gingham Fabric in light blue and baby pink it is so adorable and is a great keepsake of Dubai.
5. Prince or Princess Booties available in Babysouk.
7. A must-have for every new mum expecting a baby boy…
8. The go everywhere lunch box for littles by b.box available in bubsboutique, complete set with: Bowl with two separate compartments so you can serve different foods, soft tip spoon that clips inside the lid, non slip base and dishwasher safe.
9. The famous giraffe ‘Sophie’ available in Db Babies, in natural rubber (phthalate-free), who has been part of babies’ lives for over 50 years. Slender, flexible, and soft, baby can squeeze and chew her in complete safety.
This lovely Polka Dot Mr & Mrs Teapot by Emma Bridgewater available in Harvest Home Group would make the perfect gift for a wedding.
If your heart belongs to tea then this 4 Cup Polka Hearts teapot is the one for you.
For price and details, click here.
With MyList.ae, you can create your Wedding list online and pick up gifts from any of our partner stores. Our service is completely FREE for you and your guests. Discover the Top 10 reasons to register with us.
Bastille Day is the name given to the French National Day celebrated on 14 July each year.
Many large-scale public events are held, including a military parade in Paris, as well as communal meals, dances, parties and fireworks. As Bastille Day is a public holiday in France, it is usually an event where family and friends meet and celebrate!
Discover our French gifts selection.
We’ve came up with some ideas to help you in your hunt for the right present. Of course no earthly possession could ever show him how much you love him, but it definitely doesn’t hurt. So give the big guy something he’ll love this year with one (or more!) of these 15 ideas in our Father’s Day Gift Selection.
1. VO2 Analogue Black: A unique watch design by David Ericsson available in D.Tales.
2. Apron Dad is the King in Harvest Home: This Emma Bridgewater apron is perfect for every Dad (until it comes to the washing up of course!).
3. XBox 360: Let him play with the kids (or his pals!) with this XBOX 360
4. A bespoke suit:For a special occasion, treat Daddy with a bespoke suit by Knot Standard.
5. Golfer’s tonic: 90 minutes of spa treatment in SensAsia Urban Spa after a hard day on the greens
6. Samsung S Duo: To always be able to talk with him wherever he is in the world
7. My Heart belongs to Daddy playsuit available in Zazeezou: You can be sure he will love it!
8. Gigantor 2: For a cartoon lover, give him an original animation production cell by The Cartoon Art Gallery from Los Angeles studios!
9. Seawings Yas Marina: Flight Hop onboard and take a breathtaking 40 minute aerial excursion from Dubai’s Creek Golf and Yacht Club to Yas Island. Once there enjoy a spectacular view of the pristine F1 Grand Prix Circuit, the blazing red Ferrari World Theme Park and the beautiful steel and marble facade of the Yas Hotel.
10. Blue Twill Tie by Knot Standard: This elegant Blue tie is handmade in New York from 100% Silk. A great gift for a trendy Dad.
11. Chef to be cooking course by Top Chef: Who knows, this may be a stepping-stone to unleash the great Chef in him!
12. Cadillac Chair: A comfortable and stylish chair in vintage leather available in Andrew Martin
13. N°1 Cufflinks For a N°1 father, cufflinks available in D.Tales
14. Barman set available in Tavola: To let him become a great bartender for your guests!
15. Emma Bridgewater Daddy’s mug available in Harvest Home. Just to remind him every morning how much you love him.
Find more gift ideas on MyList, the first online gift registry in the UAE, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.