When you’re expecting, you can bank on getting lots and lots of baby gifts, which is why making a baby-shower registry is so important.
Organising a Baby Shower for your relative or a friend? Have a look at this gorgeous styled photoshoot we took part in a few months ago. We are in love with this beautiful natural, soft and fresh atmosphere. A very special celebration where the mum-to-be can sit, relax and enjoy this precious moment with her friends and family.
These baby products for AED 100 or less make perfect presents for your baby registry or for a baby shower gift list.
Doing this helps ensure that your baby-shower registry includes a variety of price points so that everyone can find something they can afford.
4. Oh how soft this is! This soft camel toy by Coochy Coo gives our little angel comfort on the road. Designed in the classical Gingham Fabric in light blue and baby pink it is so adorable and is a great keepsake of Dubai.
5. Prince or Princess Booties available in Babysouk.
7. A must-have for every new mum expecting a baby boy…
8. The go everywhere lunch box for littles by b.box available in bubsboutique, complete set with: Bowl with two separate compartments so you can serve different foods, soft tip spoon that clips inside the lid, non slip base and dishwasher safe.
9. The famous giraffe ‘Sophie’ available in Db Babies, in natural rubber (phthalate-free), who has been part of babies’ lives for over 50 years. Slender, flexible, and soft, baby can squeeze and chew her in complete safety.