When you’re expecting, you can bank on getting lots and lots of baby gifts, which is why making a baby-shower registry is so important.
So, you’ve announced that you’re pregnant, and the gifts have started rolling in. And, while you’re overwhelmed by people’s generosity, you start to realize you don’t need a second crib, a billion blankies or the 3rd silver rattle that’s found its way to your door – though, you could really use a travel chair. To avoid this gifting minefield, why not register for gifts? That way, you get everything you need and you save friends and family hours of procrastinating between monogrammed baby towels and designer dummies.
To help, MyList has an extensive section dedicated to babies, which makes compiling your wish list much more simple. We know registering for your newborn can be pretty overwhelming, so why not look through our ultimate gift list, and make sure your nursery is stocked with all these modern must-haves.
1. This pretty Anastasia Cot Bed Quilt from The White Company is perfect if you’re expecting a little princess. Made from fine Indian cotton, it’s super soft on babies’ skin and will keep your little one warm and comfortable. The White Company, 1,249aed > Add to my List
2. There is a reason mums worldwide are going gaga for the Go Go Merino Sleeping Bag. Made of 100% cotton and merino fibers, the sleeping bag helps regulate your baby’s temperature while they sleep – releasing moisture from the baby’s skin when it is warm and insulating your newborn if temperatures drop. Bubs Boutique, 450aed > Add to my List
3. More than just storage, these beautifully woven Théophile & Patachou Wicker Toy Boxes would look wonderful in any nursery! Théophile & Patachou, 3,300aed for set of 2 > Add to my List
4. Keep little ones entertained with the Moulin Roty Stroller Activity Swirl. This handy toy hangs from strollers and beds, and comes in pink or grey. BabySouk, 185aed > Add to my List
5. This adorable and classic armchair, resized for children, can be personalized with the name of your baby. It will add charm to any nursery. Coochy Coo, 1,840aed > Add to my List
6. This clever little gadget may look cute, but it’s packed with useful baby tools. The Aden + Anais Serenity Star will monitor your baby’s sleeping habits so you can keep your little one happy all day long. It even features a feeding diary, to track when baby last ate, a temperature indicator and a soothing sound machine to lull your littlest to sleep. BabySouk, 399aed > Add to my List
7. When it’s quiet time, huddle up for good old-fashioned Jellycat hugs. Stripes, songs and so many snuggles – the cosiest way to spend a day. Db Babies, 125aed > Add to my List
8. Celebrate the arrival of a newborn with a timeless heirloom. Made of solid silver and engraved with bears, you can’t go wrong with the Esap Baby Rattle. Scarabee, 475aed > Add to my List
9. Cradle your newborn in this beautiful oval-shaped wrought iron cradle, which takes a cue from fairy tales. This timeless piece will keep baby snug and warm, and the dreamy sheer drape completes the design, which will be treasured for generations to come. Théophile & Patachou 11,600aed > Add to my List
10. Want your newest addition to travel in style? Then splash out on Phil & Teds’ Promenade Buggy. Having twins? No problem, this streamline and can accomdate two seats. The fact they can both be used as car seats is just a bonus. Phil & Teds, 4,130aed > Add to my List
Discover many more inspirational baby gift ideas on our website or in any of our partner stores. We offer mums-to-be an extensive array of gifts, with thousands exquisite and original brand items from more than 75 retailers & service providers. Create your Baby Registry now with MyList.ae: it is very easy, flexible and free!