We’ve came up with some ideas to help you in your hunt for the right present. Of course no earthly possession could ever show him how much you love him, but it definitely doesn’t hurt. So give the big guy something he’ll love this year with one (or more!) of these 15 ideas in our Father’s Day Gift Selection.
1. VO2 Analogue Black: A unique watch design by David Ericsson available in D.Tales.
2. Apron Dad is the King in Harvest Home: This Emma Bridgewater apron is perfect for every Dad (until it comes to the washing up of course!).
3. XBox 360: Let him play with the kids (or his pals!) with this XBOX 360
4. A bespoke suit:For a special occasion, treat Daddy with a bespoke suit by Knot Standard.
5. Golfer’s tonic: 90 minutes of spa treatment in SensAsia Urban Spa after a hard day on the greens
6. Samsung S Duo: To always be able to talk with him wherever he is in the world
7. My Heart belongs to Daddy playsuit available in Zazeezou: You can be sure he will love it!
8. Gigantor 2: For a cartoon lover, give him an original animation production cell by The Cartoon Art Gallery from Los Angeles studios!
9. Seawings Yas Marina: Flight Hop onboard and take a breathtaking 40 minute aerial excursion from Dubai’s Creek Golf and Yacht Club to Yas Island. Once there enjoy a spectacular view of the pristine F1 Grand Prix Circuit, the blazing red Ferrari World Theme Park and the beautiful steel and marble facade of the Yas Hotel.
10. Blue Twill Tie by Knot Standard: This elegant Blue tie is handmade in New York from 100% Silk. A great gift for a trendy Dad.
11. Chef to be cooking course by Top Chef: Who knows, this may be a stepping-stone to unleash the great Chef in him!
12. Cadillac Chair: A comfortable and stylish chair in vintage leather available in Andrew Martin
13. N°1 Cufflinks For a N°1 father, cufflinks available in D.Tales
14. Barman set available in Tavola: To let him become a great bartender for your guests!
15. Emma Bridgewater Daddy’s mug available in Harvest Home. Just to remind him every morning how much you love him.
Find more gift ideas on MyList, the first online gift registry in the UAE, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.